Free on-demand webinar for parents!
Help your children improve their math skills through visual thinking without endless drilling.
In this 30-minute webinar, you will learn...
- The challenges of the current approach to learning mathematics.
- An innovative approach to addressing learning problems based on visual problem solving.
- Three important thinking processes to master quantitative reasoning.
- A visual thinking tool that you can apply immediately to help your children, regardless of the topic they are learning.
This is a must attend if...
- Your 4th-12th graders are struggling with math courses.
- You believe that quantitative reasoning is an important skill for your children's futures.
- Your current tutoring strategies are not yielding the desired results.
- You are interested in learning principles that can help your children in ALL their quantitative classes.
- You are willing to take the time to work with your children and make a difference.
About the presenter
Dr. Danilo Sirias, currently a professor at Saginaw Valley State University in Michigan, is the developer of the Problem Solving Maps (PSM) method. While teaching a statistics class in 2002, Dr. Sirias embarked on a quest to create and refine a technique to help his students acquire quantitative thinking skills and solve complex math problems.
Dr. Sirias has shared his math methodology with educators from the USA, Japan, Poland, Mexico, South Korea, Brazil, Peru, Australia, and the Netherlands.
Most recently, Dr. Sirias's math-mapping strategies were used to trained over 300 teachers in Manila. This training led to over 50,000 students learning the skills they needed to succeed in math.